Goto Next Page

Return To Front Page

Footnotes: This was the cover I did for the first copy of Galumph that was on the internet. Its supposed to show the complete collection of my characters coming out of the pc monitor. The interesting thing was that I got the spelling of the domain wrong. I think it also reflects a platauing of my draftsmanship. Whilst some of those characters are still a bit dodgy, a few of them are as good as it gets, even now. In retrospect it was quite a major peice as I seldom do large spreads like that. And the font might look just like a font, but it marks a time when I brought a book on fonts and started to take more care with the titles, thats why they all look like fancy traditional print fonts around that time, and for a few years to follow.